Welcome to Project iRail
This site is the habitat of all iRail developers. Whether you are an app developer, a wrapper developer, an API developer or a user with a bug report or feature request, you are at the right place.
The iRail API
iRail.be is an attempt to make transportation time schedules easily available for anyone. We are doing this by creating an Application Programming Interface. This interface is implemented in PHP and can be reused by various of other projects. Our main site consists of a very easy mobile website to look up time schedules using our own API.
- If you want to use our API, get to know the specification.
- Want to be an API provider? Here is how you can install the code.
- Featured apps using the iRail API.
- Wrappers: a lot of code has been written already; take a look to see if your favourite programming language is featured.
The iRail community
- About the iRail NPO (Non Profit Organisation).
- A short history of the iRail NPO.
- Which contributors are involved at the moment?
- Past and future events.
- If you would like to get involved, take a look at our Github page and learn how to work with Git. Fork the code and start making awesome additions that we will certainly like. If we like we will automatically talk to you, or we will be talking already, merge your code with the mainbranch and make you a committer of the mainbranch.
- If you would like to help out even more, take a look at our Jobs page.