Milestone API 1.0
The first milestone should consist of these features:
- A 1.0 version of our international schedule API. This means this needs a lot of thinking: what data will we provide and what data should be returned on which calls. This is not a programming issue, but merely specification
- Beta support for all 1.0 API functions, written in PHP, for the Belgian railway using HAFAS.
- Support for different kind of output: XML, RSS, json, ...
- Support for different kind of input: hafas extxml.exe, scraping, ... This should be an interface. When one object seems to be down, fall back to other system. (High availability++)
- A mobile main site should be another kind of output. (MVC model)
Note: See TracRoadmap for help on using the roadmap.